[iDC] Will you delete your Feedburner account?

emre sokullu esokullu at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 20:46:11 EDT 2007

Great points Burak,

> pioneers of the web (from Tim Berners-Lee's original browser to Marc
> Anderseen's Mosaic)[*]. This openness feature, affording to look inside,
> helped me learn HTML like many other kids in the world, which later changed
> my life.
>
> Today I think what we need is something as simple as this: "View Data".

But what do RSS, Atom, OPML and web services stand for? This is
actually the problem that the web 2.0 has already solved. Today, if
you are a NetVibes user for example, you can take out your data easily
and migrate to, say Google Reader, instantly. I love web 2.0 and I
agree with Boris, this acquisitions are the eventual results of
popularity, you always have the possibility to opt out.

--

Disclaimer: besides my other occupations (writer at ReadWriteWeb,
evangelist at Hakia) I'm an entrepreneur too - http://grou.ps/ - we

Emre Sokullu
http://emresokullu.com