[iDC] Introduction - Juha Huuskonen

Juha Huuskonen juhuu at juhuu.nu
Wed Oct 5 08:20:54 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

My name is Juha Huuskonen, I'm an independent organiser / curator based
in Helsinki, Finland. During past 10 years I was the programme director
of Pixelache Helsinki festival (www.pixelache.ac) and involved in
setting
up Pixelache Network (network.pixelache.ac). The festival has been
a platform for informal education and we've explored the topic
specifically
in seminars (Pixelache University theme in 2008, Digital Craftsmanship
seminar in 2009, currently ongoing Pixelversity programme, etc).

I'm currently setting up a new initiative and looking for ideas and
collaborators. I won't be presenting at MobilityShifts but will attend
most of the programme and hopefully will have a chance to chat
with many of you informally. See you soon!

Best regards,

Juha.

.: juhuu at juhuu.nu :: www.juhuu.nu :: +358 40 570 96 17 :.