[iDC] organizational resource

Michael Bauwens michelsub2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 28 10:51:13 UTC 2011

Dear Douglas,

Checking this directory of 1700 organisations dedicated to open and free,
participatory and commons-oriented social practices may save you some time in
building your own directory:

http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Movements

Unfortunately, I have no time to do any inputs in other wiki's,

Michel Bauwens, P2P Foundation