[iDC] Anyone using SL

Jean Burgess jean at creativitymachine.net
Thu Jan 7 06:07:13 UTC 2010

Hello all,

Can you indulge me in doing a quick and unscientific survey?

How many of you know any SL users who you did not first encounter in
SL, and who are not primarily in some way professionally interested in
the potential, uses or implications of SL (e.g. for education,
marketing, research)?

Because for whatever reason, I don't know anyone who fits that
description, several years on. Wondering if my experience is unusual
or not, before taking the next step in logic...

Best
Jean