[iDC] learning ecologies

micha cardenas azdelslade at gmail.com
Tue Apr 20 03:25:44 UTC 2010

I forgot to also add...

In the past, I've worked a lot with Free Skools and am working towards
a horizontal pedagogy, but now that I'm an adjunct at a major
university and I stumble across efforts like this one to create a
non-hierarchical learning environment:

http://www.theasintheas.org/about/

I wonder if it's hierarchical for me to try so hard to get students to
read and then engage in dialogs about these issues...