[iDC] The difference between community and voices

Christian Fuchs christian.fuchs at sbg.ac.at
Thu Oct 1 00:11:07 UTC 2009

personally i find it hard to follow most of the threads here in detail
because many postings are far too long and this makes following the
discussion difficult and aggravates the community/voices problem.

i am suggesting a formal/informal maximum length of postings.

in most cases what many people say here in several pages of text could
also be said more on point in a few paragraphs.

christian