[iDC] Michael Jackson and the death of macrofame

Michael Bauwens michelsub2003 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 5 12:32:55 UTC 2009

Hi Julian, Christian:

but isn´t that the general condition of an increasing number of ´knowledge workers´? We are salaried workers one day, freelance the other day, then we may decide to launch our own venture, often returning to a salaried position again ...

Any too rigid class definition would fail to see this reality which is furthermore one in which we knowledge workers control a large amount of our own means of production, i.e. our brains, computers and access to the socialized networks ...

Michel