[iDC] please make comments regarding semantic overlay term

Sandy Klausner klausner at coretalk.net
Mon Mar 17 15:52:05 UTC 2008

Alexis,

"Learn to program" is currently a very tough task for most humans.
Improving the manner in which both structures and behaviors are
conceived, maintained and shared would enable a much larger
population to get control of the data in which they "push" or "pull."
Doing this under the W3C stack is difficult and not really scalable
to the full potential for a Semantic Web or what I believe will
become the Semantic Net.

Sandy