[iDC] About Steal This Film 2

Gregory P gregoryptm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 17:40:41 UTC 2008

Dear All:

As soon as I wrote that post last night - I sent my $15 for the mystery
package.  I *may* share the content with the rest of you...or at least,
Tell-All about what it is.  And I might not.   But thanks ;-)

--
"To be or not to be. That's not really a question."

- Jean-Luc Goddard

META Consulting
(505) 514-4774
Read My blog: