[iDC] About Steal This Film 2

Gregory P gregoryptm at gmail.com
Fri Jan 11 05:52:21 UTC 2008

Dear IDC:

Hello.  My name is Gregory Pleshaw and I'm a writer and blogger from New
Mexico.  I have been lurking on this list for a few weeks.  I've liked a lot
of the threads but haven't felt like I have much to add.  I particularly
liked the thread on the future of the book, and the contributions by Rick
Prelinger and others.

I just saw Steal This Film 2.  I stole it, (of course) and piped into it a
flash drive which I then stuck into my new fangled DVD player which has a
port for such things.  I really enjoyed it.  Since Rick Prelinger was in the
film, I wanted to ask him (and anyone else who wanted to chime in)

Who are the League of Peers?  I've heard rumor that they're out of Sweden or
Switzerland but I'd like to know if anyone knows anything about them.

Also...at the end of the film, they run an "ad" saying if anyone sends them
$15, they'd get a "mystery package."  I was wondering if anyone on this list
sent them $15 and what the "mystery package" consisted of.

I'm damn tempted to PayPal them the dough just to find out.  Sorry this post
isn't as lucid and learned as most of the posts I've seen here.  Like I
said, this has been a really enlightening place to be as of late.  Thanks
for your time.

regards
Gregory Pleshaw
aka gregoryp(tm)

--
"He's the boogie-woogie bugle boy of Company B."

META Consulting
(505) 514-4774
Read My blog:
http://gregoryp.blogspot.com