[iDC] Will you delete your Feedburner account?

sergio basbaum sbasbaum at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 10:57:40 EDT 2007

hank you Geert for this very clarifying message. For me, it seems,
particularly regarding all digital media problems, that those big-shark
technological companies plan they moves according to projections of the
future, according to landscapes carefully debated. We only have access to a
certain technological solution years after it`s been developed.

Seems like we should be able to create landscapes of future wich could
compete with the future these companies offer and advertise with high-budget
campaigns. This is something very relevant when we think of artworks that
celebrate this or that technology -- Eduardo Kac would be a classic case in
point -- as THE future. Which future? Certainly, future is not done and is
up to us to able to propose somekind of different landscapes that can
capture the imagination of users and consumers in different directions,
directions able to challenge those powerful landscapes of future offered by
big corporations.

Today, mainly for users AND consumers,  youtube, google, yahoo,  myspace,
secondlife, amazon, e-bay, are reality itself, and they don't  seem to feel
the need of much more.

In time, thank you all for interesting talking.

best from Brazil

Sérgio