[iDC] Cities, Speculation, and the Non-addressable

franck ancel franck.ancel at wanadoo.fr
Wed Sep 27 04:26:36 EDT 2006

It's the end of Non Standard Architectures with the exhibition at the
Pompidou Center now we are in Non Standard City ?
Please check out or visit the exhibition now at the Venice Biennale :
http://www.smartmobs.com/archive/2006/09/08/real_time_rome.html
I think that the symposium/exhibition in Paris, 1997,
"TransACHITECTURES02"with an introduction by Virilio is more interesting
that this old feed back in Pompidou. And "Hybrid Space : new forms in
digital architecture" is not sold out (cf. Peter Zellner, Thames &
Hudson, 1999).