[iDC] Call for Questions

Mark Shepard mshepard at andinc.org
Sun Sep 10 00:08:16 EDT 2006

Hello iDC list,

With the Architecture and Situated Technologies symposium now less
than 6 weeks away, we'd like to ask for your help in shaping the
questions we'll address next month in NYC. What questions would you
pose vis-a-vis the confluence of Architecture and Situated Technologies?

We're bringing together a fairly diverse and interdisciplinary group
of people – including architects, artists, historians, sociologists,
technologists and theorists (some wearing more than one of these
hats) – to examine, explore and enact ideas for a near-future world
of networked "things" and other "situated" technologies. And we've
planned an intensive three days of presentations, discussions,
workshops and performances in an attempt to approach the subject from
a variety of formats and methods.