[iDC] reading list // religious mediated spaces

Simon Biggs simon at littlepig.org.uk
Sat Sep 9 14:37:00 EDT 2006

I agree completely that a scientist can have faith in a religious or
mystical idea. I also accept that a scientist can have faith in science.

I would suggest that in both cases this is a poor scientist. To me it seems
a given that science depends on an eternally sceptical view of data of any
kind. In such a context belief must be absent.

Regards

Simon

Simon Biggs

simon at littlepig.org.uk