[iDC] Remix Reader

anansi1 at earthlink.net anansi1 at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 18 10:29:00 EDT 2006

Eduardo -um, I don't endorse Mailer or Adorno, but it's good to know where the enemy stands. Thus, yes, you can and should read outside of the "norms" of what would be expected of hip-hop etc. Adorno hated Black music, but amusingly enough his stance is mirrored in today's artworld. If you're going to nit pick... There's not too much I can respond to! I enjoyed reading Trebor's post about gender/race/ethnicity

I'm really busy with various stuff (this is written on my cell phone while I'm at a cafe taking a break from a benefit I've put together for Robert Wilson tonite), and I keep track of a wide variety of material. I post when I have some spare time - which is rare.
Paul