[iDC] Re: iDC Digest, Vol 18, Issue 6

Simon Biggs simon at littlepig.org.uk
Wed Apr 12 12:17:20 EDT 2006

Sounds like this was a very interesting event and one I am sad to have
missed. However, one cannot attend every conference and I do have to say
that only a couple of days later there was another very interesting
conference at FACT in Liverpool on collaborative art and research practices
which I am sure would be of equal interest to members of this list. I
believe a report is to be written on this event and when it is out I will
post a link to it on IDC.

Best

Simon

On 12.04.06 17:00, Trebor wrote:

> My reflections on the Liverpool event were surely too brief to do
> justice to the many presentations there, not to mention the thoughtful
> lectures that I did not address at all. A disciplined, in-depth summary
> of the event was not what I set out to do.

Simon Biggs

simon at littlepig.org.uk
http://www.littlepig.org.uk/

Professor of Digital Art, Sheffield Hallam University

s.biggs at shu.ac.uk
http://www.shu.ac.uk/schools/cs/cri/adrc/research2/