[thingist] What about a subjective, evolving, archive?

arfus greenwood arfus at thing.net
Tue Jul 20 21:02:08 UTC 2010

joseph...so good!

i so second jerome's initiative and worry not whether it is letter for
letter.

i guess i don't need to reiterate that i love all ideas and want a
terrible mess of content!

(well i don't really love ALL ideas but all ideas realized are
something-something...right?)

quite frankly we could begin to post these lovely dialogues (maybe not
including my stupid interruptions) in a bbs style on the site...and
already we have the start of process as product in keeping with the
early thing.

and why not co-opt history, tongue-in-cheek, to inform the style of
our methods today?

cheers, arfus