[iDC] Introduction - Miriam Cherry

Miriam Cherry mcherry3 at slu.edu
Mon Oct 13 15:36:40 UTC 2014

A brief introduction:  I am a law professor at Saint Louis University, who
teaches employment law and business associations.  I am especially
interested in the interplay between law, work, and technology.  My recent
work has focused on minimum wage issues in crowdwork, corporate social
responsibility practices, and labor that is rendered invisible by
technology.  Next semester I am teaching a seminar on "Virtual Work" for
law students that will examine issues of minimum wage, employment
discrimination, whistleblowing, and other areas of legal doctrine as they
intersect with technology.  All Best, Miriam.

--
Miriam A. Cherry
mcherry3 at slu.edu
Bio:  http://www.slu.edu/colleges/law/slulaw/faculty/mcherry3
Phone: (314) 977-4537 / Fax: (314) 977-3332
Papers: http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/cf_dev/AbsByAuth.cfm?per_id=375811