[iDC] Why Parents Help Children Violate Facebook's 13+ Rule

Tony Fish - AMF Ventures tony.fish at amfventures.com
Mon Nov 7 14:28:38 UTC 2011

Lynn - thanks I enjoyed your insights and contributions
As a mobile phone stat - over half of kids in western EU and US under 13 now
have a personal mobile and they use it as a place where we don't have
control.  There are now 5.8bn mobile phone subscriptions (equil to 80% of
population) and only 4.7bn people with toothbrushes.  Mobile is the first
and in many cases the only experience of the web.
Agree that nothing replaces the need for parents to parent, but we appear to
have lost the balance of rights and responsibilies.....
Best, Tony www.mydigitalfootprint.com