[iDC] Theories of Information Visualization

Lily Diaz diaz at taik.fi
Wed Jan 13 07:08:40 UTC 2010

Hei jack,

At Media Lab Helsinki we have developed a program that is about visualization and design.

There is more information in this link: http://mlab.taik.fi/studies/minor_subject/

And here: http://sysrep.uiah.fi/courses (from 2008-2009)

Best regards,

Lily Díaz
Professor
Media Lab
Aalto University, School of Art and Design