[iDC] Theories of Information Visualization

Christian Sandvig christian.sandvig at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 05:04:47 UTC 2010

This is not exactly what you are looking for lilly but it might be useful
anyway.  Last year with Eric Gilbert's help I tried to teach: what you need
to see if you want to learn about visualization and you only have two class
meetings.  This appears in the syllabus for my graduate course, "Unorthodox
Research Methods."  Scroll down to the meetings marked: Visualization I and
II (10/30, 11/06).

Unorthodox Research Methods
http://pactlab-dev.spcomm.uiuc.edu/classes/08FA/529/

This list of readings and visualizations worked OK but I would love any
additional suggestions.

Christian

--
http://www.niftyc.org/