[iDC] Anyone using SL

Jo Kay joannamkay at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 00:49:44 UTC 2010

Sadly, I think the journalist responsible for that article is lazy and outta
the loop. You'll find more than 100 examples of educational uses which have
been or are currently being undertaken in Second Life at the moment via:
http://wiki.jokaydia.com/page/Edu_SL

Regards,
Jo Kay
Freelance Design, Virtual  Worlds and Facilitation
Islands of jokaydia: http://jokaydia.com
jokaydia Virtual Worlds Wiki: http://wiki.jokaydia.com
Personal Blog: http://jokay.com.au
Personal Wiki: http://jokay.wikispaces.com