[iDC] Future of learning institutions

Ursula Huws ursulahuws at analyticaresearch.co.uk
Thu Aug 26 20:22:41 UTC 2010

Subscribers to this list might be interested in Stefan' Collini's take
on the UK approach to research 'impact' - available here:

Ursula Huws
Professor of International Labour Studies, London Metropolitan
Director, Analytica Social and Economic Research
Editor, Work Organisation, Labour and Globalisation
2 John Campbell Road, London N16 8JZ, UK.
Telephone: +44 20 7249 5931
Fax: +44 20 7681 1824
Mobile: +44 7711 3292 67