[iDC] CAL - Grade Strike and a P.S. SWARMing extra

rdom at thing.net rdom at thing.net
Mon Nov 23 15:31:55 UTC 2009

Hola all,

We here at bang.lab were thinking of a Grade Strike! (it is almost finals
week here).
As a potential push back layer to add to the many other actions occurring
between
databodies and realbodies and beyond.

If anyone would like to help developing a Grade Strike Call and site - let us
know

Best,
Ricardo

P.S. (Please Pass On)

We the Chicana Coyotek Gangs (CCG),
we used to be known as
Electronic Disturbance Theater/bang.lab.

What is your vote on our new name?

Speaking of votes.

CCG would like you to SWARM the VOTE TODAY.

How can I do that you ask and what am I voting for?

Here is the scoop - a new news story has popped-up at the OCR:

November 20, 2009 9:26 AM
GPS tool will help immigrants cross border
BY CINDY CARCAMO
The Orange County Register
http://www.ocregister.com/news/border-220422-people-desert.html

Lots of angry folks clicking in and voting on the poll:

Transborder Immigrant Tool
Does this tool pose a threat to national security?
Yes 80 %
No 19 %
Not sure 2 %
Total Votes: 171

(Found on the bottom right of the article page).

Which was a Viral Bounce from this interview:

FOLLOW THE GPS, ÉSE
THE TRANSBORDER IMMIGRANT TOOL HELPS MEXICANS CROSS OVER SAFELY (It has
lots of mistakes, which should be fixed soon).
http://www.viceland.com/int/v16n11/htdocs/follow-the-gps-225.php

Now You - YES YOU! can go by and click "NO!"
and make Chicana Coyotek Gangs (CCG) even richer than we are already are!

So go now and do not hesitate. CLICK=ACTION!

Abrazos grandes,