[iDC] Post-mortem continued

Matt Cooperrider mattcooperrider at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 15:48:57 UTC 2009

Hello Playborers,

I had a wonderful and inspiring time at the conference.  I thought the final
plenary discussion was very constructive, with participants working hard to
craft thoughtful statements.  And thanks to the fellow who identified it as
a "classic post-mortem". I thought that was dead on.

The format of the session, however, forced us to make Twitter-like versions
of our points.  I'd like to invite folks to expand on those here.

For me, I want to hear more from Jodi Dean, and what exactly she means by
being "against pragmatism" and how that relates to our lack of concepts.  In
my experience, building things and trying them out is a means of refining
and testing concepts.

Matt Cooperrider

--
Matt Cooperrider, Consultant