[iDC] Social Production and the Labor Theory of Value (2)

Paul B. Hartzog paulbhartzog at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 17:10:54 UTC 2009

Offering my 2 cents here:

In "Panarchy and the Wikification of Politics" I have a section
entitled "For, against, or away?"
http://www.re-public.gr/en/?p=148

and in "Trebor Scholz and Paul Hartzog: Toward a critique of the social web"
I remark:
"When faced with the constraints of existing structures, it is often
the case that people will choose to, or be compelled, to turn aside
and create something new on their own. This is the primary reason, in
fact, why I keep returning to Hannah Arendt as a political thinker.