[iDC] Education

Stephen Downes stephen at downes.ca
Thu Jul 9 10:54:10 UTC 2009

David Heckman's excellent post is truncated in the list archives
(probably the result of some hidden encoding - there appears to be a
broken link embedded right where the encoding leaves off, viewable only
in the source, an artifact of pasting from an original source into the
email client). See
https://lists.thing.net/pipermail/idc/2009-July/003758.html

I have taken the liberty of preserving the full text and posting it
online, and sending this email so anyone reviewing the archives can
obtain the full text. http://www.downes.ca/files/IDC_Education.txt

-- Stephen

--

Stephen Downes  ~  Research Officer  ~  National Research Council Canada

http://www.downes.ca  ~  stephen at downes.ca         __\|/__ Free Learning