[iDC] A Modest Proposal: Let's get rid of the teachers

Lucia Sommer sommerlucia at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 16:52:42 UTC 2009

Dear Davin,

Thanks for this, so well described. Just curious how you would imagine a
teacher doing all of these things as a "feed jockey"? It seems to me that so
much of what you describe below -- the "what I really do in class" -- can
only happen in an emergent, participatory, and yes (here I anticipate the
techno-utopians jumping down my throat) less-mediated, if not even embodied,
context.

Best,

Lucia

Lucia Sommer