[iDC] A ROFLCon Postmortem

john sobol john at johnsobol.com
Sun Jun 1 21:06:57 UTC 2008

Intriguing...a few questions, since it does sound like an unusual
gathering:

Were there any common threads, themes or responses among those who
discussed their unintentional fame? I.e., how has it affected them? I
seem to recall Star Wars boy being quite unhappy with his notoriety
when it first occurred, but how has he come to terms with it? Is he
now happy that it happened? Were there any unusual insights that
arose in the midst of or from this event? Did the participants have
anything valuable to say about their perception of digital culture or
identity?

cheers,
js