[iDC] how long is a piece of string?

Peter Timusk ptimusk at sympatico.ca
Mon Oct 29 02:25:35 UTC 2007

I am a systems student and we study dynamic systems in movement open
systems are at least 70 years old. Ecosystems matter as much as
computers. I for one like to study social systems. Can you see the
sociology in systems? A system to me is a network of roads but my
system is more meaningful the faces I see on a daily commute on the
bus. This person system is my city the whole. Legal systems ie how
does a prisoner travel to the execution? i.e Foucault describes this
system .

just some thoughts but you seem to be less aware of what's going on
with this possibility

a theatre is a system it has parts. <-- in humour

Peter Timusk,

B.Math statistics (2002), B.A. legal studies (2006) Carleton University
Systems Science Graduate student, University of Ottawa.
just trying to stay linear.
Read by hundreds of lurkers every week.