[iDC] the googled documenta

Luis Camnitzer camnitzer1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 21:44:04 UTC 2007

Sounds like Group Material revisited all over. Only that then one agreed
with the concept and it was a team enterprise.  If curators want to be
artists, why don't they go ahead and be artists, instead of misusing other
artists? Is hyper-appropriationism the way to go? (This said without having
seen Documenta 12 and being totally skeptical about authorship).

Luis Camnitzer