[iDC] global rights expropriation in the intersection between theindustrial and the information ages

Amanda Chapel chapel at strumpette.com
Wed May 23 10:56:39 EDT 2007

Certainly articulates your position well Guido.  That said, as an
argument... it is polar and not in your best interest regrettably.
Metaphorically speaking, we are the politicians, we own the banks, we've got
bigger guns. That's all.

What might be a better tact is to see how we might build a bridge that
accommodates your needs and gives an incentive to be a member and partner in
the system that exists.

Just a thought.

- Amanda