[iDC] Internet Tough Guys

Amanda Chapel chapel at strumpette.com
Thu May 17 11:02:35 EDT 2007

Here's the problem: discord, dissidence, disobedience, dispute,
dissention... are all essential to knowledge refinement.  One of the
problems with the Net is the inability to discern between the worthwhiles
and the whackos. Regrettably, malignant "group think" is the first and
loudest in throwing the "Troll" card.

- Amanda