[iDC] media curating as montage - folk tale samizdat, etc

Barbara Lattanzi threads at wildernesspuppets.net
Fri Aug 24 04:05:43 UTC 2007

Hi Chris.

I think that Paul's response was great.  Plus new work to think
about/look for.  It also helped me remember a piece that I love of Keith
Obadike's that would be a helpful addition for one of the lists I had
started ("Flesh Work").

I thought I would add the "Folk Tale Samizdat" list too at this point,
(in addition to the "Flesh Work" list) although it could use more titles.

The "historical" lists and the ones started by me currently, are meant
to play out a different logic of curating than the YouTube playlist, the
auteur retrospective, or the redundant thematic collection.

I had invited people to add titles or concepts of their own.  Paul was
the only person to take the idea seriously.

Barbara

www.wildernesspuppets.net
www.wildernesspuppets.net/invaders/