[iDC] the middleman

Craig Bellamy txt at craigbellamy.net
Mon Aug 20 12:20:28 UTC 2007

I think what Danny is saying is partly true, but only partly. The
problem is that the 'middle-man' often knows more about certain subjects
than we do. It is the sifting of knowledge that adds value to knowledge.
As long as that sifting is transparent, we can see how the knowledge
came about and how that knowledge may be progressed. It is what the
humanities have been doing for centuries. (And I wish you wouldn't put
that slash thing in the middle of sentences). And Australia is the
middle man.

best,

Craig