[iDC] On Immaterial Labour

keith at thememorybank.co.uk keith at thememorybank.co.uk
Sat Aug 4 13:53:23 UTC 2007

Davin,

Thanks for this interesting and concise contribution. I wonder if you have
come across a tremendous book by anthropologist Kal Applbaum, The Marketing
Era: from professional practice to global provisioning. New York: Routledge
(2003). Because so much of the discourse is dismissively anti, he puts
forward a rather monolithic case for treating corporate marketing seriously
as a cultural phenomenon.

Keith Hart