[iDC] hi from andrew keen

Andrew Keen ak at aftertv.com
Tue Apr 24 17:08:55 EDT 2007

Hi everyone -- My name is Andrew Keen and I'm the author of the
forthcoming (June 5) CULT OF THE AMATEUR: How the Internet is killing
our culture
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0385520808?ie=UTF8&tag=andkee-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=9325&creativeASIN=0385520808>

For more about my ideas, see my Internet writing at:

CultOfTheAmateur <http://andrewkeen.typepad.com/the_great_seduction/>
ZDNet <http://blogs.zdnet.com/keen/>
Britannica <http://blogs.britannica.com/blog/main/author/akeen>

A blogging critique of blogging, eh. What is the world coming to?

Anyway, I've been invited by kind Trebor to join your newsgroup and
discuss/defend/critique my ideas. Trebor will post my anti Web 2.0
manifesto (aka: Adorno-for-idiots). So that should provide some lite
afternoon reading for y'all.

All the very best from sunny south-central Berkeley,

Andrew