[iDC] Re: Interactive City: irrelevant mobile entertainment?

Christiane Robbins at Jetztzeit cpr at mindspring.com
Wed Sep 6 22:27:45 EDT 2006

If possible, I would appreciate an elaboration and/or further delineation of the issues of "responsive systems and sustainability " raised in this post.  Sustainability is certainly a buzzword - and has been in architectural and design circles for some time.  It is also a critical path of research and actual built practice with which I have been acquainted for the past 15 years or so - as I'm certain you have been as well.  However, I don't sense  that you are referencing the built environment per se ...

Thanks for spelling this out a bit more -

Chris