[iDC] reading list

eduardo at navasse.net eduardo at navasse.net
Mon Sep 4 14:32:09 EDT 2006

Hello,

Interesting list.  Given that you include Zizek,  I also suggest his 2003 book which is a follow up to the Fragile Absolute, titled
The Puppet and the Dwarf: The Perverse Core of Christianity (MIT).
http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?ttype=2&tid=9914

Both books are focused on the notion of faith and its relation to Hegelianism.  Something I thought about when first introduced to the philosophy of history, and its flip by Marx in his writings.

Best,

Eduardo