[iDC] Situated Bibliography

Simon Biggs simon at babar.demon.co.uk
Fri Sep 1 06:18:18 EDT 2006

Currently reading a new title called "Milton in Popular Culture" (eds
Knoppers and Semenza, Palgrave Macmillan, NY 2006). This has chapters
engaging Milton's cosmology alongside other work such as the Matrix Trilogy,
horror cinema and Shelley but also has chapters on 9/11, Malcolm X, the
internet and interactive art. I only came to this as one of the author's was
referencing my work, but I find reading such texts, which reach across
disciplines and discourses, really interesting. They create linkages that
can be quite odd at first glance but which then facilitate new perspectives.

Best

Simon