[iDC] Re: The laws of digital world autonomy

Andrea Polli apolli at hunter.cuny.edu
Tue Mar 21 13:38:32 EST 2006

Trebor asked me to contextualize the link I posted, it comes from Carlo
Giordano, a collaborator of mine on an ongoing project.  Here's what he
says about it:

"Since obviously our project questions the autonomy of the works, I
would like to signal a text me and my Italian friend wrote for
FlackAttack. This is a wiki which will be eventually published as PDF
and print-on-demand collection on articles, essays, images and stuff on
the autonomy in videogames, virtual reality etc.  Our short, pop essay
is called The laws of digital world autonomy"

http://www.flackattack.org/faw/index.php?title=The_laws_of_digital_world_autonomy

--

Andrea Polli
MFA Director