[iDC] net.art idea finally hits the mainstream after only 9 years

amanda mcdonald crowley amc at va.com.au
Fri Jun 2 14:06:45 EDT 2006

Chris,

I think Heath outdid us both in the irony stakes back in 1997, actually.

But in fact what is interesting about your post, and doesn't happen
often enough, is that two such similar projects with completely
different objectives are juxtaposed against one another.  So thank
you for reminding us that what some of us might think is ironical and
playful, too often in the wrong hands (or just different hands)
becomes, as you point out, a no-irony-intended vigilante project.

Amanda

--
amanda mcdonald crowley
amc at va.com.au / amc at autonomous.org