[iDC] Anxiety, Comfort, and Play in Public Places

sergio basbaum sbasbaum at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 21:55:30 EDT 2006

Thank you Trebor for this interesting link.

Concerning public spaces, does anyone know something about an
experiment carried in Australia (Sidney, I think) in which they
started to play Barry Manilow in public loudspeakers to send punks
away from a certain neighbourhood?

(it is true, I sware)

best from Brazil

Sérgio