[iDC] Projects

molly wright steenson molly at girlwonder.com
Fri Jul 14 23:00:41 EDT 2006

A few projects from the erstwhile Interaction Design Institute Ivrea.
(Caveat: I used to teach there.)

I'd like to add Mass Distraction, which is reminiscent of a few of
the projects below:
http://www.mass-distraction.org
(the videos are particularly good: my favorite is The Game)

Situated devices: see Aparna Rao's Uncle Phone (listed on the page of
her studio):
http://www.appliedfiction.com