[iDC] The Syntax of Events & Proposal

Monica Narula monica at sarai.net
Wed Feb 8 01:43:01 EST 2006

Dear Trebor, all

I have been a lurker for some time and following discussions with
interest. Talking about conference formats and how to address them is
really provocative and productive :-). Here is a link to a
conventional conference that sarai held last January called
"Contested Commons, Trespassing Publics" looking at social conflict,
inequality and IP law. BUT there is also a Rapporteur’s Note and her
account of the conference is great to read. She was totally new to
the thematic of the conference but created a lively account by
engaging with the speakers text and the way discussion proceeded.
Happy to share this in the repository!

http://www.sarai.net/events/ip_conf/ip_conf.htm
(see A Public Record)

Would be interested in similar kind of post-conference accounts.

best